MYC 2021 (LEADER)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Minnesota Youth Convention will take place October 21st-23rd, 2021 in Rochester MN. This two day convention will start on Thursday afternoon and we'll return Saturday after lunch. Youth ministries from all over the state will gather at the Rochester Convention Center to be challenged by The Word and to grow closer to God and each other. We hope you can join us this year.
What To Bring:
- Bible, pen and paper for notes
- Overnight backpack
- Please bring money for 5 meals (suggested $10-$12/meal) and anything extra your student would like to purchase.- do not include this with your payment.
- Cell phone: student’s number must be turned in at time of check in. All cell phones will be turned in at night to your leader and returned in the morning.
- Medications: must have a signed medication consent form on file for all meds. all meds must be in a zip-loc bag with name and checked in with Leader.
- Snacks & drinks: energy drinks are allowed as long as they do not pose a behavior problem. f you become overly hyper from food or drink items you choose to bring they will be taken away.
What Not To Bring:
- Gaming consoles/tvs
- Cell phones are encouraged to be left in bags and only used in an emergency (tbd by your leader).
- No possession of weapons, tobacco, vapes, alcohol, or drugs will be tolerated-- possession will be grounds for dismissal without refund.
- MYC 2021 - LEADER$80$800$0